INSTRUCTIONS - TROUBLESHOOTING - RETURNS
The LAYEN BT AUX will turn your docking station, stereo or speakers Bluetooth allowing you to stream music from your Bluetooth enabled device, e.g. Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop. Unlike 30pin receivers the BT AUX does not have any compatibility issues so should work with any dock, stereo system (in the car or home) or speakers that have an AUX connection (3.5mm headphone jack).
Please charge the BT AUX fully before first use. Simply connect the USB end of charge cable in to a USB wall plug or a laptop/PC USB port. Plug the other end of the cable in to the charging port of the BT AUX.
- Red light on: Charging
- Red light off: Finished charging
- To turn the receiver on press and hold the ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œonÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â button for 3-5 seconds until the Blue LED turns on.
- To turn off the device press and hold the button for 3-5 seconds until the red LED turns on.
- To enter pairing, press and hold the on button for approx. 7 seconds ÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢€Å“ the LED light will flash Blue/Red intermittently. The BT AUX is now in paring mode and searching for a device to connect with.
- Pairing mode will last for 2 minutes. The BT AUX will enter stand-by mode if no device can be found within 2 minutes.
- Please ensure your pairing device supports A2DP profile (most do).
- Place the BT AUX and pairing device in close proximity while pairing (within 1 metre)
- Enable the Bluetooth function on your device and search for the receiver. Once found, select to pair. If you are prompted for a pin, enter ÃƒÂ¢€Ã‹Å“0000ÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢. If prompted to connect, select yes. (This will vary with devices being used).
- Successful pairing will be indicated by the LED light flashing blue twice quickly every 4 seconds.
- You are now ready to stream your music wirelessly. Please make sure that the volume is up on the both your device and the docking station/stereo.
The LAYEN BT AUX comes with a built in rechargeable battery. It can be used for approx. 10hrs playback from a 2 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ hours charge.
- If the receiver doesn't power up / the lights don't flash, please make sure your BT AUX is charged.
- When you see the red LED flash once every 20 seconds and hear three tones during use the battery is low and needs to be charged.
- If charging via a laptop, please ensure the laptop does not go in to hibernate otherwise the BT AUX wonÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢â€žÂ¢t charge.
- If you are having trouble pairing please reset the Bluetooth within your device settings and forget all other devices. Turn both the dock and your device off and then re-start the process. If you have any other Bluetooth devices that have been or are trying to connect to the receiver, you will need to turn off Bluetooth on these devices and delete the BT AUX from them (ÃƒÂ¢€Ã…â€œforget deviceÃƒÂ¢€Ã‚Â) as they could be causing confusion.
- If you have any trouble turning the receiver off ÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢€Å“ please charge the device, this will turn it off.
If you need to return the BT AUX, please follow our returns procedure and send the unwanted item back to us, in its' original packaging (and condition!) for an exchange or refund.
If you have changed your mind, you have up to 14 days to return it for a full refund. Past this period we can offer an exchange within 28 days.
If you purchased via Amazon please return to Amazon (go to order history and request a return). If you purchased via the website or eBay please return directly to us so that we can refund you. Our return address is LAYEN Suite 2, Sandhurst House, 297 Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QA. For minimal return postage cost, please send as a large letter and obtain proof of postage from the post office.
Please make sure that you include all the relevant paperwork with your item. In particular we need a copy of the invoice / order information so that we can locate you on the system ÃƒÂ¢€Ã¢€Å“ as well as your contact name and number. Please also include a print out of any email conversation you have had with us.
In the unlikely event that your product appears defective or has developed a fault and you have followed all troubleshooting tips above, please return the BeFit Fitness Tracker back to us for testing. If we find a fault we will issue a replacement immediately. If we cannot replicate the fault through the testing process, we will contact you.
Our return address is LAYEN Suite 2, Sandhurst House, 297 Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire, GU47 0QA. For minimal return postage cost, items can be sent a large letter (1st or 2nd class) but please obtain proof of postage from the post office. We can't take responsibility for the goods until they are back here with us.
Please include all relevant paperwork with your item. We will need to know where you purchased it (website / Amazon etc), your order number and your contact details. A copy of your order or invoice is ideal. Please also make a note of the issue. If you have had any email correspondence with us, please also include a print out of this.